Openandromaps now supports Locus Quick-Install
The installation of the OpenAndroMaps with Locus is really simple on Android MobilePhones and Tabletts.
There is no more need of a PC, all tasks are done right on the Android device and highly automated.
- Install Locus from GooglePlay
- Start Locus
- Open www.openandromaps.org in Android browser
(The latest version of Firefox and Chrome are working too)
- Navigate to your favorite map-download page
- Click on the “+” -- symbol left of the mapname you want to download
- the mapinfo view is expanded and a button “Locus Map+Pois” appears > click it (and keep in mind the download size)
- […now the map + themepack is downloaded and installed in the right folder..]
- chose the map
- choose the theme you want to have (Elevate + Themestyle Hike/Bike/MTB/City)
Her you can see the whole procedure in a small clip