Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #41855

    tartiflette74
    Participant

    Hello,
    I can’t render this item in Locus, with the Alps West map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/257006503
    I don’t think this is a theme problem, as I tried to tweak my theme file with no result. Are piste=snow_park items included in oam maps?
    Thanks!

    #41858

    Matthias
    Participant

    Hi,
    i am not experienced in OAMs TagMapping, TagTransform, etc. Just a happy end user, learning more now.
    But i think, if you look at https://www.openandromaps.org/map-basics-2/tag-mapping , then the TagMapping for europe…Inside is a line “<osm-tag key=”piste:type” value=”snow_park” zoom-appear=”13″/>”

    My guess is therefore snow_park is included in OAM.

    Matthias

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #41876

    tartiflette74
    Participant

    My guess is therefore snow_park is included in OAM.

    That is also my guess, however I can’t render them with any theme (I should have mention in the title “piste:type=snow_park”, instead of “piste=snow_park”; the item I referred has both tags, but items with only “piste:type=snow_park” also do not render, e.g. this one).
    So I don’t know if the issue is in Locus, in the OAM map, or in the theme files?
    Thanks!

    #41884
    Tobias
    Tobias
    Moderator

    So I don’t know if the issue is in Locus, in the OAM map, or in the theme files?

    As we don’t know your code we can only guess :-)

    Developer of Elevate mapstyle

    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by Tobias Tobias.
    #41887

    tartiflette74
    Participant

    My theme is based on OutdoorV4, with:

    <rule cat="ski" e="way" k="piste:type" v="*">		
       ...
    	<rule e="way" k="piste:type" v="snow_park" closed="no" zoom-min="13">		
    		<rule e="way" k="piste:difficulty" v="*"	>			<line stroke="#55d1d1d1" stroke-width="3.5"/>	</rule>
    		<rule e="way" k="piste:difficulty" v="~"	>			<line stroke="#55d1d1d1" stroke-width="3.5"/>	</rule>
    	</rule>
    	<rule e="way" k="piste:type" v="snow_park" closed="yes" zoom-min="13">		
    		<rule e="way" k="piste:difficulty" v="*"	>			<area fill="#30d1d1d1"/>	</rule>
    		<rule e="way" k="piste:difficulty" v="~"	>			<area fill="#30d1d1d1"/>	</rule>
    	</rule>
    </rule>

    But I tried many variations…

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #41892
    Tobias
    Tobias
    Moderator

    Thanks for the code, looks OK to me.
    I now tried a very simple test at the base level of a theme to check if it works:

    	<rule e="any" k="piste:type" v="snow_park">
    		<line stroke="#FF00FF" stroke-width="4" />
    	</rule>

    Works great if I substitute “snow_park” with “downhill”, but not with “snow_park”. Also with different snow parks and maps, and in Cruiser (Windows). So definitely something odd in the maps. Maybe some side-effect of tag-transform (“clear ways of piste tags”), Christian?

    Developer of Elevate mapstyle

    #41910
    ChristianK
    ChristianK
    Keymaster

    got it, a bug in filtering “piste” subset from osm extract

    Will be included in next update

    2 users thanked author for this post.
    #41947
    ChristianK
    ChristianK
    Keymaster

    Updated Alps_West and Alps_East are online now.

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #41975
    Tobias
    Tobias
    Moderator

    Thanks Christian, but there’s still something wrong.
    Alps_Ost from 12/02/21 doesn’t contain this:
    https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/97412309#map=17/47.68197/12.03654

    Developer of Elevate mapstyle

    #41977
    ChristianK
    ChristianK
    Keymaster

    Got it:

    
    <way id="9965025540" version="1" timestamp="1970-01-01T00:59:59Z" changeset="1">
    <nd ref="206361579"/>
    <nd ref="2218488512"/>
    <nd ref="2218488488"/>
    <nd ref="206361578"/>
    <tag k="nodes_from_way" v="97412309"/>
    <tag k="render_layer" v="piste"/>
    <tag k="piste:ref" v="7"/>
    <tag k="ref" v="7"/>
    <tag k="piste:type" v="snowpark"/>
    <tag k="name" v="Snowpark"/>
    <tag k="piste:difficulty" v="easy"/>
    </way>
    

    The Script that resolves the piste_ways killed the “_”

    … once again…

    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.