Russia and Canada maps are updated as announced last weekend.
I’m working hard to find a faster webserver for the openandromaps. However, comfortable solutions are starting at about 100$, cheap one occupy far to much of my time resources to maintain, resources that I want to invest in improving the maps and not in constant maintaince.
The current cache-solution I used so far (W3TC) worked lightning-fast or completely failed depending on Browser, Browser version and appearently on weather conditions – so I disabled and deleted it.
The loading time now increased (of course), BUT the pages ARE loading no matter what browser you use. In worst case it takes 7-8 seconds for a page to load. Google will punish me in ranking. However, it’s YOU this site is made for and not Google
So again, I will find a solution (maybe with YOU as sponsor ) for hosting.