The map consists of several separate parts. One part are the map tiles containing map data from Openstreetmap, the tiles containing contour lines based on data from Viewfinderpanoramas, and for the coverage of Austria from Sonny, the land and sea polygons are from Jochen Topf
Both parts are strictly separated. The complete map is a “Collective Work” as defined by the CC license.
- The data of the map tiles are under CC-BY-SA license. The copyright is owned by the OpenStreetMap contributors, CC-BY-SA.
- The data for the SRTM tiles are in the public domain.
- The Mapforge Library is covered by this License.
The maps provided on this website are free and can be copied for private use.
Direkt links to the maps on this site is forbidden.
Selling this maps or bundling them with any produkt or app ist forbidden without written permission from me.
App developers are allowed and encouraged to integrate and sync the “andromaps_” themes within their App for free and without further permission from my side as far as they do not charge users for this update-service. However, I would be glad to receive a short notice from you.
If someone plans to intergrate the Themes from Tobias (Elegant, Elevate) a written permission from Tobias is needed.
The coverage images are from:
- Basemap: Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
- The Route-overlays are from http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/de/ and http://cycling.waymarkedtrails.org
- The coverage maps for the Eurovelo routes are from http://www.eurovelo.com