Changes in Elevate map style in last few months
Elevate updates don’t bring huge changes anymore, but smaller ones, that, when added up, make a big difference altogether. Therefore once again the hint here that only with current map styles and maps all improvements get visible. Recently those were important changes in Elevate, and some smaller ones as well. Look at the legend for further information.
- a new overlay for extended road surface information
- new via ferrata rendering
- solid/dashed borders for cycleways
- changed visibility information for paths without sac_scale
- prominent peaks are now shown earlier and, if the app supports it, are prioritized
- hiking waycolor is displayed along waymarks
- the overlay contents have been rearranged a bit
- access limits are much more accurate to the mode of transportation the map style is made for
The newest downloads and the changelog can be found as always on the Elevate page, and for e-mail notifications for further updates of Elevate just subscribe to this thread in the forum.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!