Dear OpenAndroMaps community.
The naming of the OAM maps changes as follows:
- [name]_ML.map (= the map file itself)
- [name]_ML.poi (= the POI file for Oruxmaps)
Please delete these files !
- [name]_oam.osm.map (= the map file itself, appears in the Locus MapManager as [Name Oam])
- [name]_oam.osm.db (= the POI file for Locus)
- [name]_oam.osm.poi (= the POI file for Oruxmaps)
As you can see, the long awaited POI files for Locus are now added.
This feature is currently in BETA Test.
If you want to partizipate in the BETA-Test please sign up for the forum (please, use a_real_ EMail Address):
Please install the maps as before, the POI files will be copied automatically to your mobile device.
If you want to try out the new (really stunning) POIs for Locus you should have a look here,
A video tutorial will follow as soon as the last small bugs are eliminated.