… which also means for the OAM team that the sports gear will be taken out and various projects planned for the winter will be tackled – be it with the bike, in the mountains or whatever.
The main thing is to get out into nature again!
You will probably meet me in June/July in Norway/Sweden/Finland, my beloved Scandinavia, on a white scooter. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to cycle for health reasons – anyway, never mind.
The Eurovelo NR1 leads through Norway along the most beautiful back roads along the coast, and thus also on the scooter, to the Nordkapp – of course also on this tour with the OpenAndroMaps and the BRouter.
The major summer update will therefore be rendered 2-3 weeks later, in mid/late July.
I am leaving on this holiday with a healthy conscience because…
The OAM project is on solid ground:
- I have eliminated all programme fragments
- many scripts have been rewritten from scratch and made clean
- cleaned up the structure
- the all tools have been changed towards licence-free
- simplified the web hosting and paid for it 2 years in advance
- all changes are _immediately_ transferred to a backup box at Hetzer via RSynch
- Tobias and Michael, my two companions, have all the access data and a completely set-up test system.
Have a nice summer
the OAM team